For 25 years the Father&Son Weekend has been an opportunity for dads and other male role models in the Midwest to gather with their boys and young men to share, connect, grow, learn, and play. We encourage grandfathers, uncles, mentors and big brothers to join too. You will learn about yourself, your sons, and fatherhood. We do this with activities and processes designed to deepen your relationships and improve your fathering skills. And, have a lot of fun.
JOIN THE FUN
It’s time to reserve spot at your Annual Father&Son Weekend. Take a weekend away with sons and fathers of all ages where you play, connect, share, honor and just be together. This amazing Weekend has created the opportunity for dads and other male role models to gather with their sons, boys and young men.
SEE YOUR SON IN A NEW LIGHT
Be part of the tradition that has been connecting dads and sons of all ages for 25 years. We grow and share together with Friday night mask making, Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner, Sunday breakfast, team-building, hiking adventure, giant capture the flag and Fathers vs Sons softball – it’s all included.
LET HIM SEE YOU IN A NEW LIGHT
We provide our boys’ their initial guidance, direction and support as they map their life’s path through enlightening processes. You be offered the rare opportunity to share your wisdom, truths, and support with him and with other fathers.
BYOD – BRING YOUR OWN DAD
The purpose of the Weekend is to create an opportunity for dads and other male role models to gather with their boys and young men. We encourage grandfathers, uncles, mentors and big brothers to join us as we play, learn, grow, create, honor and have fun. We begin with the end in mind and welcome all sons over age 5.
WE BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND
- Each son age 13 and older be welcomed into a circle of men.
- Each father and son will leave with a simple language for feelings.
- Each father and son will leave with a conflict resolution model.
- Each father and son will have a shared sense of who he is and why he’s here.
GAMES & ACTIVITIES
Swimming, softball, horseback riding, ceremony, capture the flag, mask making, storytelling, drumming, plenty of nature and more!
- Room – bunk house or tent campsite from Friday evening through Sunday morning
- Board – Meals included are breakfast Saturday through breakfast Sunday
- Expertly facilitated processes for men, young men and boys
- Campfire treats, healthy snacks
- Art and crafts materials for mask-making
- Father&Son t-shirt for each attendee
All mentors, role models, and father figures welcome.
Recommended for sons ages 5 to 105.
Grandfathers are most welcome here.